• 118Welcome to Danville School District 118,


    To enroll a new student in Danville School District 118 we will need you to:


    o   Prove residency,

    o   Provide an official birth certificate,

    o   Provide Illinois school physical; and

    o   Provide shot/immunization record.


    To prove Residency, you must provide:


    3 Pieces of Information WITH CURRENT ADDRESS are required to register:


    1) Valid Driver’s License / State ID / or Photo ID (MUST HAVE)


    2) One listed below: (MUST HAVE)

    • Letter from manager and proof of last month’s payment, e.g., canceled check or receipt (trailer park residents) OR
    • Most recent property tax bill and proof of payment, e.g., canceled check or Form 1098 (homeowners) OR
    • Mortgage papers (homeowners) OR
    • Signed and dated lease and proof of last month’s payment, e.g., canceled check or receipts (renters).


    3) One listed below: (MUST HAVE)

    • Vehicle registration/Vehicle Insurance card with address
    • Voter registration
    • Most recent cable television and/or credit card bill
    • Current public aid card
    • Current homeowners/renters insurance policy and premium payment receipt
    • Most recent gas, electric, and/or water bill
    • Current bank statement



    If a pupil's change of residence is due to the military service obligation of the person with legal custody of a student, he/she may, with a written request from legal custodian, maintain his/her residency as determined prior to the military obligation. (7:60)

    We look forward to working with you and your child.


If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.