403(b) Plan

  • Notice of availability to participate in Danville CCSD 118's 403(b) Plan:  pdf attachment.

    The Employee Handbook: pdf attachment.

    How can I contribute to a 403(b):First, contact your investment professional to start contributing to a tax sheltered account plan from the participating provider list below, and complete this Salary Reduction Agreement form.  You can also use the Salary Reduction Agreement if you have an existing 403(b) through District No. 118 and wish to increase, decrease or stop your current payroll contributions.

    Completed forms must be returned to the Benefits Office, 110 E. Williams, Danville, IL 61832. Please remember that payroll deductions cannot be changed during summer payrolls.

    If you have questions, contact Kim Hoffman, Benefits Coordinator, 444-1053.

    List of Investment Providers and Approved 403(b) Investment Products

    Print Investment Providers List
    Investment Providers 403(b) Investment Products
    Security Benefits Life Insurance Company Annuity Products
    Security Distributors, Inc. Mutual Fund Custodial Accounts
    Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc. Annuity Products
    Equitable Life Insurance Company Annuity Products
    Horace Mann Annuity Company Annuity Products
    403(b) ASP Fund Source Annuity Products
    Massachusetts Mutual Life Annuity Products


    Employees must contact an investment professional to start contributing to a tax-sheltered account plan.

    Kim Hoffman
    Benefits Coordinator
    Dr. David Fields Administrative Service Center
    110 E. Williams
    Danville, IL 61832
    Phone: (217) 444-1053
    Fax: (217) 444-1043
    Email: hoffmank@danville118.org