Accident Reporting

  • If you are hurt, injured, or exposed to blood born pathogens on the job, an Employee Accident Report must be completed and sent to the Benefits Office within 24 hours of the incident. This form should be filled out as completely as possible and signed by the building principal. The completed form should be faxed to Kim Hoffman in the Benefits Office at 444-1043. The Benefits Office must notify our Workman's Compensation carrier within 24 hours following the accident.

    All completed forms must be submitted to:

    Kim Hoffman, Employee Benefits Coordinator
    Dr. David Fields Administrative Service Center
    110 E. Williams
    Danville, IL 61832
    Phone: (217) 444-1053
    FAX: (217) 444-1043

    Please note: These forms are not to be used for the reporting of student accidents. Student accident reports are not to be sent to the Benefits Office. For accidents involving students or non-staff employees, the Buildings and Grounds procedures are to be followed. Questions relating to non-staff employee or student accidents should be directed to the Building and Grounds Office at 444-1020.

    If medical attention is required report to Carle Clinic Occupational Medicine at 2300 North Vermilion Street or physician of choice.